Will County Health Department
The Will County Health Department provides a variety of family health services at this facility, including WIC programs, alcohol and drug use screening, environmental health and lab services, mental health evaluations, and behavioral health services, including youth counseling.
The building also houses most of the department's administrative staff.
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All private insurance plans are accepted; some HMO and PPO plans may also apply. No one is turned away for the inability to pay.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: The Will County Community Health Center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 245b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance