Will County Courthouse
The Will County Courthouse is where all criminal, civil and traffic cases are filed and heard. In addition to courtrooms, the building houses the Will County circuit clerk's office, which is responsible for recording filed documents and maintaining a record of all court proceedings and collecting and disbursing traffic fines, civil fees and child support.
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp allows access to building; elevator allows access to second floor
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1836
- Services: File and hear all criminal, civil and traffic legal matters, organize jury pools, record of all court proceedings, and collect and disburse traffic fines, civil fees and child support.
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Public restrooms: Yes