Walgreens was founded in Chicago in 1901. Since its inception it has grown to become a publicly traded company on the NYSE with over 8,300 locations nationwide. This local Walgreens features a clinic, a photo center, 24-hour pharmacy and drive-thru pharmacy, Redbox, and more. In addition, Walgreens carries household groceries and supplies, beauty products, school supplies, magazines, over the counter drugs, and more.
- Hours: Store and Pharmacy: Daily 24hrs, Clinic: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7:30pm Sat & Sun 9am - 4:30pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance plans accepted.
- Services: Flu shots, Immunizations, Photo processing
- Features: Cosmetics, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, School Supplies, Tobacco products, Toys, Travel Supplies
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes