City of Champions
City of Champions is a locally owned bar and restaurant that serves traditional bar fare in large quantities at a fair price.
Enjoy $4 domestic pitchers on Wednesday nights and Country Night every Thursday. Cuisines ranges from garlic fries to a "Mexican Combo" to the well-known two-pound hamburger. Call to ask about the day's drink special and the next karaoke and open-mic nights.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2am
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Super Champion Burger
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Mexican, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Catfish nuggets, Mexican combo, Super Champion Burger, garlic fries
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual
- Beer Types: Domestic