The public is invited to an Easter Brunch on Sunday, March 31 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Joliet Junior College Renaissance Center, 214 North Ottawa Street in Joliet.
The brunch menu will feature:
- Homemade cream of potato soup
- Omelets (made to order)
- Bacon and sausage patties
- Cheese blintzes with cherry glaze
- Hash brown potatoes
- Chef-carved prime rib with caramelized onions, portabella mushrooms and horseradish sauce
- Chef-carved leg of lamb
- Orange roughy with chef’s special sauce
- Almond crusted chicken breast with amaretto sauce
- Wild rice pilaf
- Garlic whipped potatoes
- Green bean casserole
- Fresh fruit with dipping sauce
- Vegetable crudités with dipping sauce
- Salmon mirror display
- Assorted scrumptious salads
- Fresh seafood bar
- Peel and eat shrimp and crab claws
- Deluxe pastry table
The price for adults is $25.95, and children 12 and under are $12.95. Price does not include sales tax or gratuity.
To make reservations contact Susan Stockwell at (815) 280-1404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.